Boat, Plane, Train, Truck…..
We’re so over hearing that you couldn’t have what you wanted because you were outside of the shipping zone! Remote Stylist will get it do your door, no matter where you live. If you live outside North America, just ask for a quote.
Options For Those in Canada & the USA Include:
Level 1: $1* To your front door.
Level 2: $124* 2-man inside delivery, including 2 flight of stairs. Max 10 pieces.
Level 3: $199* 2-man inside delivery,including 2 flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and set-up limited to 15 minutes and no tools required. Set up services do not include any electrical, plumbing or component hookups.
Level 4: $249* 2-man inside delivery,including 2 flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and set-up limited to 30 minutes. Set up services do not include any electrical, plumbing or component hookups.
- Palletized or crated merchandise will be delivered to garages or the first dry area only
- All fees are inclusive of duties.
- 4 hour delivery windows between 8am and 5pm local time. Should you a 1 hour window or delivery outside these times additional fees will apply.
- Should delivery personnel be on site setting up longer than your scheduled time you will incur additional delivery fees of $30/quarter hour.
- Should we not be able to reach you to book a delivery, or we need to wait for you to get back from a trip, or perhaps your place is under renovation and you need your shipment held, we will provide temporary storage free for 7 days, after which you will incur additional charges.
*Additional Level 1 fees do apply to select zip codes in provinces/states as follows, generally involving ferries: Vancouver Island, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & St Johns, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, The Northwest Territories, The Yukon, California, Maine, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Utah, Wisconsin,Washington State, Hawaii and Alaska. The maximum applicable fee is $250, but are often much less.
If there are any special delivery instructions (e.g. back door, accessing 3rd floor, narrow staircase, “call one hour before so I can meet driver”, etc.) please let us know in the notes section when selecting your shipping option in the checkout process.
Despite the fact we’re logistical geniuses, sometimes we have to wait on others but rest assured we don’t buy into standard shipping time clauses and neither should you (something about high hopes and disappointment!). Once your order is ready to be shipped, our team will notify you via the email address on file and you can track the progress in our online system (where available). Please note goods are shipped directly from the manufacturer; as such all your purchases may not arrive together. All goods must be signed for by an adult over the age of 18.
Note: Remote Stylist is obligated by law to collect sales tax on shipping and handling fees associated with a taxable order shipped to both New York State and Canadian addresses.